More about Dana De Maso, Ph.D.
Dr. De Measo is a licensed psychologist who has been providing outpatient psychological services for almost twenty years. She is a member of the American Psychological Association, the American Psychological Association, Division of Clinical Psychology, Families for Effective Autism Treatment, Association for the Advancement of Behavioral Therapy, National Autism Association -Eastern Shore MD, and National Association for Mental Illness. Dr. De Maso:
- Earned her Ph.D in Clinical Psychology at the Drexel University Hahnemann College
- Trained in Applied Behavioral Analysis, Assessment, and Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders, ASD, and AC
- Has consulted with various school districts in developing classrooms for children with autism
- Consulted on group programs for children with developmental disabilities
- Developed and helped implement "Learn to Work" program, a job coaching program for autism spectrum disorder children ages 15-21
- Provides therapy at Corsica River Mental Health in Centreville, MD for adults, children and families
- Coordinates across systems including substance abuse treatment, child protective services, department of ageing, homeless shelters, school districts, and violence prevention programs in order to obtain effective treatment outcomes.