Crystal R. Blanchard, LCPC,
Crystal R. Blanchard, LCPC is a long time Queen Anne County resident and is licensed in the state of Maryland as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. She has been serving the great people of Maryland in an outpatient and in-home capacity in Queen Anne's County, Anne Arundel County and Baltimore City.
Crystal R. Blanchard, LCPC has enjoyed providing:
* Clinical therapeutic services with trauma focused interventions
* Case management services with the Department of Social Services
* Substance abuse treatment within a Clinic setting for Methadone Treatment of Opioid Use Disorders
* School Based Therapy at a Chartered School in Baltimore City for K- 8
* Psychological Rehabilitation Services for a Community Outpatient Clinic for Mental Health Services.
She has earned her Degrees from the following:
* Associates Degree in Human Services from Castle College in Wind ham , New Hampshire
* Bachelors of Science in Psychology from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia
* Masters of Art in Professional Counseling from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia
She enjoys serving those who need support which include:
Individual, family, couples, and group therapy
Services to children, adolescents, and adults
Sensitivity to socioeconomic, ethnic, gender-related, and spiritual issues
Offers Mediation to couples and Pre/Post Marriage counseling.
Offers support for those with Depression, Bipolar, ADHD/ADD, Anxiety, Familial Issues, Career counseling, Trauma, and Conduct Disorders.
She uses Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Career Counseling with an an eclectic draw of other theoretical tools that can support the clients personal growth.